We went to visit Ulla who is expecting her first child. Ulla is in the middle of week 38 and she generally feels ready to get done with pregnancy and meet her baby boy. But first she has to pack her hospital bag!
Ulla is a cool girl who loves interiors, trends and not least: to feel good. We wanted to give Ulla a Weekend Bag: it suits her style perfectly and is not least brilliant for organizing the content. And we all know becoming moms are bosses at nesting and organizing!
We helped Ulla pack the hospital bag so spin the IG-video to see what we packed. The packing list can even be found at the bottom of the article so feel free to get inspired or copy.
Ulla packed this in the hospital bag:
- Comfortable clothes for herself (sweatpants, tights, singlets and nursing shirts). Ulla had even packed extra shifts for her boyfriend - talk about mother instinct <3
- Baby blankets (One wool and one cotton blanket)
- Soft toilet roll (heard that the hospital paper is very rough)
- Baby wipes
- Breast pads
- Nursing bras
- Breastfeeding shield (heard that someone needs it)
- Drinking bottle - you get thirsty while giving birth and when breast feeding!
- Charger for camera and mobile
- Baby clothes (three bodies and pants)
- Snuggle-rabbit for the baby
- Books (in case of extra time!?)
- Energy bar
- Nipple cream (Purelan, for both tender nipples and dry lips)
Ulla is ready! We are looking forward to hearing how the birth went (and wether she managed to read some books or not ;-).
KAOS Weekend is brilliant to use as a hospital bag. It has 1-3 compartments inside so you can easily keep track of the contents. The weekend bag is designed as a backpack so you can keep your arms free when traveling with the baby. It is cabin size (hand luggage) and holds 40 liters. It has an exterior pocket as well as a handle which means the Weekend bag can be carried either as a backpack or simply in the hand.
The latest collection of Weekend Bags, Re-lansert, is made from recycled plastic bottles, natural leather and molded metal details.